Nothing annoys us more than to get unwanted stains on our favorite clothes. Either you’re in a hurry, or it’s not your fault and someone else is and your clothes end up with stains, today we’re discussing how we get rid of stains on clothes. Coffee stains, oil stains, blood stains, grease stains and many more. You want to know how to get rid of them quickly and easily? Continue reading:
How to get rid of unwanted stains
- Coffee Stains – The clothes that have been stained with coffee must be soaked in salty water and kept for about an hour. Then they should be rinsedd with cold water. Another way to get rid of coffee stains is to clean the clothes with a clean cloth and mineral water and then put them in the washing machine;
- Rust Stains – soften the coat in warm water with soap or vinegar and tap on the areas with citric acid. If this method does not work, soften the area in raw milk for 30 minutes and then put the coat to the washing machine;
- Grease Stains – Apply toothpaste on the area, let it dry, then rub it well with a toothbrush;
- Oil Stains – Apply dishwashing detergent directly onto the stain and let the coat soak for 30 minutes, then wash the washing machine;
- Blood Stains – If you have a blood-stain coat, apply oxygenated water to the area. Make sure you use cold water, because hot water snaps the stain on the material and you will not be able to remove it;
- Sweat Stains – Apply a solution consisting of equal parts of water and vinegar and let the coat soak for 30 minutes, then wash it in the machine;
- Wax Stains – Put over the wax caught by the coat a paper sheet, trample the area with the iron, then change the sheet and repeat the operation until you remove all the wax;
- Ink Stains – if they are recent, the ink stains are cleaned most often with milk.
What tricks do you know to get rid of unwanted stains?