How to deseed a pomegranate in less than one minute. VIDEO
No doubt you’ve tried to deseed a pomegranate before and not only it took too much, but you’ve made a mess all over the kitchen. However, there are a few tricks that can help you deseed a pomegranate correctly and without making a mess in less than one minute. So read on if you want to know the benefits of pomegranate, but also how to deseed a pomegranate easily.
How to deseed a pomegranate. Benefits of pomegranat
Before we see how to properly deseed a pomegranate, here are some benefits of this wonderful fruit.
- Protects and helps to regenerate the liver;
- Strengthens the immune system due to the quantity of vitamin C it contains;
- Roasts are rich in polyphenols, substances that fight allergies;
- Prevents deposits on arteries and lowers bad cholesterol;
- Helps regulate blood glucose and increase sensitivity to insulin, being a fruit indicated to people suffering from diabetes;
- Pomegranate juice increases appetite, so it can be used successfully with children;
- Last but not least, pomegranate is extremely nutrient-rich and has few calories. Contains B vitamins (B3, B5, B6, B2, B12), vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K and minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc and manganese. It also contains 3 times more antioxidants than red wine or green tea.